Friday, June 17, 2005

Well, I think I should really have started this quite some time ago...but alas my good intentions never came to fruition. I have often prided myself on being a good correspondent but as we know pride always comes before a fall!....and of late my personal organization has deteriorated (if that is possible) and so I have become rather behind in keeping up with folk. My apologies. I am taking a leaf out of my more clued-up friends books (namely Ruth, Tim & Andrew) and keeping it posted here so if anyone is interested they can read themselves! So here begins my account of Southern Hemisphere Adventures. Maybe after I return home and find some quieter moments i will put in updates about other random trips/stories...thoughts on life...oh the options are endless. So its only fair to warn you... continue at your own risk!
God bless
Bx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home