Saturday, July 02, 2005

I am just back from watching the second test at the pub in Palmerston North. I am a Lions supporter 100%, but this boy rocks my world. Daniel Carter has so much skill, flair and style he could persuade me to switch my allegiance. And before you think its for some superficial reason related to his reasonably good looks, I assure you its is not….purely to do with his handling of the ball and ability on the pitch. In order to substantiate this claim I add in for your information that when he is not training hard to be an All Black all star he models ‘jockey’ underwear….and as you notice I have selected a rugby photo rather than one of the potentially more riské options from his portfolio. Well done me! So about the match…some good rugby, but the Lions just cant match the All Blacks on size, fitness, strength, pace or skill. Unlucky Woodward. So, predictably, the series goes to the mighty southern hemisphere warriors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home